It is the term dental professionals use to for the treatments that restore decayed or damaged teeth to prevent future oral health issues. Under dental plans, these procedures are often called Basic Restorative Services.
Common CDT Codes for Restorations:
-  Amalgam - one surface, primary or permanent
-  Amalgam - two surfaces, primary or permanent
-  Amalgam - three surfaces, primary or permanent
-  Resin-based composite - one surface, anterior
-  Resin-based composite - two surfaces, anterior
-  Resin-based composite - three surfaces, anterior
-  Resin-based composite - four or more surfaces or involving incisal angle (anterior)
-  Resin-based composite - one surface, posterior
-  Resin-based composite - two surfaces, posterior
-  Resin-based composite - three surfaces, posterior
-  Resin-based composite - four or more surfaces, posterior
Do you want to contribute to Bentopedia? Click here to submit your feedback.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Bento Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by Bento or obtained from Bento's licensors, and other materials contained on the Bento Site (collectively, "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Bento Site!
If you think you may have a dental emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Bento does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Bento, Bento employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Bento, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.