The Bento network is growing daily. While Bento’s network team is constantly recruiting and training new dental practices, many dentists are still learning about Bento. If your dentist is not familiar with Bento, please share your plan documents with them or fill out bento.net/appt to have a Bento team member contact your dentist to make sure your next appointment is seamless and easy.
A Bento group dental benefit works at ALL licensed dental providers nationwide. To get the best rates, Bento recommends going to a Bento Dentist.
While most non-Bento dentists will file claims with Bento directly, if you or your dentist need assistance filing a claim, Bento is here to help.
After a Bento patient sees an out-of-network dentist, the provider will submit the claim directly to Bento. If a patient’s out-of-network dentist requires payment at the time of service, the patient will need to submit the receipt or statement of services directly to Bento for reimbursement.
Should a patient need assistance at any time with the reimbursement process, contact Bento support. Please be prepared to provide your 10-digit Bento Member ID and date of birth.
- Call (800) 734-8484 and Press 1 for Bento member support
- Members can email Bento at firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims process for out-of-network dentists:
- Download an ADA claim form
- Fill out the form providing the patient’s information (Bento Member ID Number, First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth). If applicable the dentist may also need to send a statement of services, bill, or receipt to Bento.
- Send it to Bento. Claim forms can be faxed or mailed to Bento.
PO Box 9028
Boston, MA 02114
Payments are processed via check upon arrival of a claims form, statement of services, bill, and/or receipt.
Out-of-network dentists can join the Bento Network for FREE. Signing up takes minutes. To have your dentist speak with a Network Specialist have them call Bento at (800) 734-8484.