To get started go to bento.net/dentist-signup. Here’s a quick checklist of information to have at hand:
- Practice information:
- Dentist, Office Manager or Admin Email Address where all communications will be sent
- Practice Name
- Practice Website URL
- Business Entity Name
- Business Entity Tax ID and Type (SSN or EIN) to verify your practice
- Business Entity Address, City, State and Zip Code
- List of other Practice Locations
- Info for all dentists including: Name, NPI, State license number, degree information and practice address (Bento's credentialing process is completed within 48 hours).
- You will be able to view and select the fee schedules during this stage of the sign-up process.
Once you’ve finished entering the above information and click the “Submit” button, your practice is entered into Bento's approval process. Approvals and dentist credentialing are processed within 48 hours. Once approved you will get an email. From there, you can start seeing Bento patients and exploring the Bento Dentist Portal. Schedule time with a network specialist for a personalized training on how to use your Dentist Portal.