Like many other dentists, you may want to shout to the world that you’re a Bento Dentist! We love our Bento Dentists and we’re happy to provide you with high resolution logos for use on your website, social media or patient advertising.
Visual Guidelines for logo use:
Bento allows network dentists to use the Bento name and logo in promotion and marketing materials that reflect that they accept Bento at their practice including internet websites, digital listings and advertisements, telephone directories, and interior displays in the dentist’s office.
With respect to the Bento brand, logo, platform and technology you shall not (nor shall you encourage or enable any individual to do) or attempt to do any of the foregoing:
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any material in reference to Bento or regarding Bento Platform that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm to or against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- use the Bento logo in such a way that it makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material or content.
- alter the Bento logo in any manner, and will not use such logo in combination with other or third party elements
- including but not limited to elements of another logo or your own name or mark.
- re-size the Bento logo smaller than 75px wide for digital use